Club Championships 2021
Members best 8 age-graded results from 15 races nominated below by the EGRC Committee will qualify for the Club Championships.
Club Championship Races 2021:
|1||Stoke Park Trail SOLO||###||5 miles||tbc|
|2||Tarmac Time Trial SOLO||###||8 miles||tbc|
|3||Rodway 10K SOLO||5-7 Mar#||10K||tbc|
|4||Easter Bonnet Bimble SOLO||end Mar#||9-10 miles||tbc|
|5||Frenchay 10K||5 Apr*||10K||40th Frenchay 10K Road Run|
|6||Bristol 3 Peaks||22 May||16.5 miles||Bristol 3 Peaks|
|7||7 Jun||4 miles||Westbury Harriers – blaise-blazer|
|8||Pomphrey Sports 5k Mob Match||29 Jun||5K||B&W – Pomphrey 5K|
|9||Any Curly Wurly parkrun in a month||1-31 Jul||5K||Somerdale Pavilion parkrun|
|10||Standish Woodland Chase||8 Aug||10 miles||Stroud AC – StandishWoodlandChase|
|11||Half tbc (FoD or Cotswold)||5 Sept*||Half marathon||tbc|
|12||Weston Super Half||17 Oct||Half marathon||Weston Super Half|
|13||Newport Marathon||24 Oct||Marathon||Newport Wales Marathon|
|14||Keynsham Dandy||21 Nov*||12.5 miles||Tach Races|
|15||Saltford Santa Dash||5 Dec*||10K||tbc|
#=date dependant on covid-19 measures
All EGRC competitors in any race will be age-graded (globally recognised system of athlete comparison – click here for more details) and scored as follows:
- 1st place to 15th place: 20 points descending to 6 points for 15th.
- Any other EGRC runner completing the race: 5 points.
The age-grading calculator we use for the Club Championships will change for 2021 and will be updated here asap.
- No pre-registration with EGRC required.
- Participants must be paid up members of EGRC at the time of the race in order to qualify.
- Participants need not be affiliated to England Athletics to qualify.
- Participants are expected to wear Club Kit when racing.
A presentation for the Club Championships will take place at Emersons Green Running Club’s AGM each year.